Guys, I have a problem.
I love getting comments from you. It makes blogging more fun.
I also love RESPONDING to comments, especially when someone says something very helpful or poignant or has a question (such as where did you buy your maternity leggings?).
But here's the thing...a huge majority of you show up in my inbox like this "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I can't respond to you personally.
This makes me sad. Especially when someone has a question that I'd love to answer but don't necessarily want to design a blog post around TO answer.
So, let's chat! Everyone change your settings like this (stolen verbatim from Happy Hopefuls):
- When on blogger, in the upper right hand corner, there is your picture and your name of your google account.
- Click on this drop down menu.
- Choose "Blogger Profile".
- Once in your "Blogger Profile", choose the "Edit Profile" button, which will bring up another screen for editing.
- The second option down, is "Show email address" and you'll need to check this box.
- Down further, there is a box that says "Email Address" and next to it says, "Changing this does not change the e-mail address you use to sign-in." Here you may pick a different email address to have your comment responses sent to, if you don't want it to be your personal email and maybe your blog specific email address.
- Once you have this all set, save your settings.
Everyone doing it?
Can't wait to see more personal emails from y'all and looking forward to chatting with some of you more personally!