Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Best Thing I've Ever Eaten

As I've stated before, I usually do a bit of research before deciding on a restaurant, but by sheer happenstance ( ie. we were on King's Wharf and didn't feel like going any farther) we stumbled upon the best thing I've ever eaten.

Enter delicious potato wedges with sour cream and sweet chili sauce.

They taste even better than they look.

Restaurant is James Squire on King's Wharf, which I will not recommend for proper dining, but for bar snacks (potato wedges, potato wedges!) and beer..topnotch! First and last time I plan on ever using that term, topnotch sounds stupid with an American accent but I'm trying to blend in with my surroundings =)

2 comments:

  1. love Dom diving face first into the potato wedges...

    topnotch Americana style does sound funny, maybe you'll pick up the Aussie accent Alla Madonna in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it funny that we Americans think wedges, sour cream and chili sauce are the greatest thing? The beer and wedges are even better at the Lord Nelson Brewery in The Rocks.

    ReplyDelete