Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Heavy Heart

It is with a very heavy heart that I relay the news that there have been some losses in the IF community this week.

Both Belle at Scrambled Eggs and Tiffany at Pifer's Journey found out their babes no longer have heartbeats.

2012 has been so amazing, blessing so many of us with pregnancies that these two losses feel particularly difficult.

Hearing about others dealing with miscarriage takes me back every time to that sad little place in my head when I was dealing with my own.

I cried for them both.

Love and hugs to these ladies and their families as they deal with their grief and as they learn to survive one of the cruelest jokes god plays on us, blessing us with a pregnancy and then taking it all away.


1 comment:

  1. I agree, its just so heart breaking I would never wish that type of heartache on anyone, praying for them as well.

    ReplyDelete