Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15th

This never would have mattered to me before thus I had no idea it even existed.

But this year, just 3 weeks post miscarriage, this is hitting really close to home.

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Month.

And today, October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.

If you know someone who has experienced a loss, take the time to let them know that they're in your thoughts today.

And please pop by this blog, she just lost both her twins at 20 weeks.

Much love to all the mamas out there who never got to hold their babies or held them for much too short a time.

5 comments:

  1. sending you lots of love today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on another blog today too and thought of you. You are in my thoughts and heart today Jes. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jesica,
    I just realized your blog wasn't showing up in my list so I've missed a few posts.

    I like all of the changes you've made to your blog - the book review is a great idea. I LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy and ate it up like a box of chocolates in one fell swoop.

    I hope this day brings you more healing and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete