Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Polish Swap

I usually opt out of blog swaps because I suck at buying presents for people and I suck at sending things out in the mail on time.

BUT I love nail polish.

So, when TaraCelia decided to host a NAIL POLISH SWAP, I didn't see how I could turn it down.


I was partnered with Ashley from Everyday AEM and she gifted me these lovely new nail colors.



Bobbing for Baubles by Essie
Carry On by Essie
Clambake by Essie

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't painted my nails 3 different times in 3 days to try them all out.

Thanks Ashley, I love them!

4 comments:

  1. very pretty colors! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the polish hues your received! Essie has come out with some super cute polishes this year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to post this on your newest post because it was serious and emotional... but.

    I love your blog and I gave you an award <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the variety of colors you received!

    ReplyDelete