I know it's supposed to be Miscellany Monday...alliteration and all that jazz. But I'm feeling a little bit like bullet points are the way to go today.
So here goes.
* I just found this chocolate chip cookie recipe here, decided to try it and am now enjoying a delicious batch...so much so that I fear there will be no cookies left by the end of the day.
* For personal reasons that I will share in a few weeks, I have decided to not go to NYC for my birthday. This makes me very very sad, but I will be going in September to make up for it!
* Instead, for my birthday, I'm going up to Oregon to see the fam, where if nothing else I at least get to enjoy some summer weather which San Francisco is not providing.
* I fear that because we're so protective with our cats, ie. leaving them for 4 days to go to Oregon is KILLING me, that it's indicative of how we're going to be with our kids. I don't want to be an overprotective parent.
* San Francisco weather sucks.
* AM I REALLY TURNING 30 ON SATURDAY?
* I'm uber excited to be going to a wedding in the UK in October, just 2 months away!
* I just rediscovered how bad I am at keeping secrets. Someone told me something and I am DESPERATE to tell others...it's not even my secret to tell!
Happy Hump Day Everyone!