Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!

One year ago I started this blog.

I lived in NYC and was about to embark upon a 7 month Australian adventure. My blog was a way to chronicle the adventure as well as keep family and friends back home up to date.

Since that time I have moved 4 times and lived in 4 different cities.

I've purchased my first house with my husband.

I've celebrated my first wedding anniversary.

And I've blogged through it all.

In this next year I hope to blog my way through:

Chronicling the transformation of this new house here in San Francisco as well as the one in Oregon.

The yet to be conceived Baby Barnes Brennan pregnancy and birth.

Turning 30.

And everything else that life throws at me.

I hope you all stick around to enjoy one more year with me.

So here's to Just Smile and Blog, Happy Blogiversary!

3 comments:

  1. You bet!!! Oooooh! So excited that we're all moving onto babies!! We're thinking we might start trying next year - how fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You'll be so glad you documented everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read more Jes! We are moving on to babies too.. hoping to be pregnant by the end of this year, actually! It would be fun if we were knocked up together. :-) Hope your move to San Fran went smooth!!

    ReplyDelete