I've received my first blogger award from the Coach's Wife over at The Fabulous Life of a Coach's Wife!
Not only are we bloggy friends but we are also IRL friends, so thank you Eubank!
Here are the rules for my award:
**Thank the person who gave you the award - Check!
**Link back to their Blog - Check!
**Tell 7 things about yourself:
Here we go!
1. If my life wasn't the way it is now (ever changing, ever moving) I would be a forensic anthropologist (just like BRENNAN on Bones, coincidentally also my married last name!) I almost almost almost ended up at the University of Tennessee Knoxville to study for my Masters in forensic anthropology where they have...wait for it...a BODY FARM!
2. I have made arrangements to have my body donated to the body farm upon my death.
3. I was the photo editor for my senior yearbook in high school. Being a part of Yearbook always gets such a bad wrap on movies/TV and it's run by a bunch of nerds, but Yearbook was my FAVORITE part of high school...and for the record I was NOT a nerd.
4. I still sleep with my baby blanket. I call it blanky...original I know.
5. I think the house that Dom is working to make entirely controlled by electronics is going to kill me a la X-Files style because all things electronic think I am the enemy.
6. I love Gone with the Wind and have seen it more times than I am willing to admit...and am totally gonna add one more to that because it just came out on Netflix.
7. If I only have myself to cook for I usually end up eating something carbtastic like pasta...or just have a bowl of cereal.
And now...last rule of the award...I have to pay it forward.
**Award to 7 Blogs you love....
Happy Thursday Everyone!