Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photo Shoot

Since The Book is now up online I am going to assume that it's ok for me to share my own pictures I took from this shoot.

If not...then shit, sorry.

A few months ago while I was still stuck in Oregon I very randomly ended up production assisting on a Neiman Marcus photo shoot. The photographer was one of the photographer's that the agency I used to work for back in NYC reps and one of the producers is one of my good friends and the shoot just happened to be in Oregon and they needed a local assistant. And guess who just happened to be in Oregon? Oh, yes, me! Now, I have no experience being a production assistant per se, but I've been on enough photo shoots and worked in production long enough that I didn't think it would be much of a stretch for me to branch out into the big bad world of production assisting.

It had been raining for 3 weeks straight on the Oregon coast, but the weather held, much to the chagrin of the photographer who was hoping and praying for beautiful stormy clouds and not clear skies(which he got but only just before the sun went down).

I was cold and miserable most of the very long day...but it was a whole hell of a lot of fun to have a piano out on the beach =)



No comments:

Post a Comment