Friday, September 3, 2010

So Long for Now Sydney

In 2.5 hours we will board the dreaded 14 hour flight to San Francisco.

Ugh.

After that head cold hit me just before boarding the plane on our way out here and I thought my ear was going to explode on the descent I am looking forward to this flight even less than I was last time.

Luckily this flight going back is easier than the flight coming out here because it's not a red eye. So, you spend the 14 hours watching movies and reading books and magazines with intermittent naps arriving bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to face the whole day over again as you land in California several hours before you left in Sydney.

Yeah right.

You arrive in California absolutely astounded that you have to face the whole day over again because ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS SLEEP and it's only 10am...it's the longest day EVER.

See you all on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment