Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday the 13th

My birthday is tomorrow! Friday the 13th!

One more year of my 20's before I'm flung headfirst into the dark, mysterious realm of my 30's.

So, what marvelous plans do I have for my birthday weekend?

I have no idea.

What I do know is...

We're flying somewhere
That somewhere is within 2 hours
Then there will be driving
The driving is also less than 2 hours
There will be sun and warmth

From those tips I'm guessing we're going somewhere in northern Australia, somewhere like Port Douglas perhaps? Honestly I don't know where the final destination is, but who cares as long as there is sun! This winter in the summer thing is driving me nuts!

Anyway, we're at T-minus 2 hours before the car shows up to take us to the airport, I will report back on Monday after we return!

Happy Friday the 13th!

1 comment: