Thursday, April 16, 2015

Baby #2 Bumpdate - Weeks 24 & 25

I have very little to add for the last 2 weeks, pregnancy is so boring this time.  But in other news, JETT HAS STARTED NAPPING AGAIN!  Little shit, I don't know what was up with the month long hiatus but...naps are back.  I called time of death too soon.

Back to the bump...

How far along: 25 weeks

Weight Gain: Up 2 lbs, I think we're up 17 total.

What's Up with my Body:  Not much.  Braxton Hicks here and there.  An ache in my right side for 2 days and heartburn for a day.  Nothing long lasting and nothing too troublesome.  Basically feeling really good.

Milestones:  We're at Viability!!!  Btw, has this viability week changed in the last 3 years?  Like are they saving babies before 24 weeks now?  Because I just read on a bump.com forum about a lady giving birth at 23w1d and he's surviving.  I thought if babies were born before 24 weeks they didn't try to save them because the lifelong consequences and hardships were too great?! 

Bumpdate:

3 comments:

  1. Look at that beautiful belly Jes! I am glad you are feeling well and that J is napping again. Even if just to give you a little break. Keep on truckin' mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay viability! You look great! I had SO many braxton hicks this time, literally starting at 8 weeks! Hope they hold out for the most part. Any signs of that baby moving from the outside yet? PS - i think there are some place where they save them at 22/23 weeks....mostly in california, they have for a while, but they still call 24 weeks viability for some reason??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Jes, you seriously are such a gorgeous preggo!

    ReplyDelete