Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just a Bit of Complaining

I should just make this a travel blog because it seems like that's ALL we do...I'm not bragging and I don't mean that in a good way. Seriously, Jesica wants to come home now and stay in one spot for awhile, that's right I want to SIT STILL. I used to think there was nothing greater than traveling and seeing the world, and while I still believe that it's also nice to have a HOME. I don't even know where home is anymore.

Of course you can say home is "where the heart is" and as long as we're together I guess we're home. But seriously that's movie hallmark stuff. We both need doctors for a few things that we've got going on and it sucks to have to jump from one doc to another because you're always moving cities.

Next year is already all over the place, first we have to live in Oregon for a few months while our renters take their sweet ass time about moving out of our San Francisco house. Then we have to get all of our stuff from our storage unit in New York to our house in San Francisco, just to put it all back in a storage unit in San Francisco when remodel time comes, then back up to Oregon for the rest of the year while San Francisco house gets remodeled.

AND to top it all off I'm in a foreign country for Christmas, a country where you're supposed to go to the beach on Christmas and IT'S GOING TO RAIN ON CHRISTMAS, or so the weather man says. I find that depressing.

Speaking of Christmas, I want this:

Scratch-off wall map from FLIGHT 001 on Vimeo.

I figure we could put it up in our office of our San Fran house and only scratch off the places we've been together...how cute would that be?!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment